3 things you love doing most that are FREE?

What three things do you enjoy doing most that cost you nothing?

Personally, I'd choose:

-Sex (with my partner, of course)
-Spending time with friends and family
-Sleeping

I was going to say "learning," but the materials you use to facilitate that -- books and so on -- cost money. If I had to add a fourth option, it would be "thinking."

I think it's true that some of the best things in life are free. Unfortunately, our consumer-driven and advertising-riddled society makes us believe that we can't be fulfilled unless we're out buying things we don't need.

While we obviously need money for certain necessities -- like food, water, and clothes -- you can't put a price on the things that really matter in life, like love, togetherness, devotion, and sincerity. I suppose that's why they say many of the happiest people we know have less than we do.

What things do you enjoy doing most that don't require you to fork over a dime?

1 comment:

Priscilla King said...

Writing, singing, walking...